Vaccine Safety & Efficacy
Viracor develops and performs a variety of assays for characterizing the humoral and cellular immune response, to support vaccine candidate clinical studies.
- Assays for the detection of one or more anti-drug antibodies (ADAs)
- Neutralizing antibody (NAb) assays to characterize neutralizing activity of ADAs, due to their potential impact on pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, safety, and efficacy
- CD4/CD8 quantitation, B-cell response, cytokine release, and other activation assays
- qPCR assays to detect and quantify the presence of the virus in subject samples, as well as discrimination assays to differentiate wild type virus from vaccine strains
View Case Study
Viracor also offers custom developed viral shedding assays by qPCR for clinical trial studies; including quantitative analysis for outcome measures. These studies can be valuable for assessing the potential for transmission of virus/vaccine from infected/ vaccinated subjects to unvaccinated/uninfected individuals.
- Quantitative viral detection
- Discrimination/Specificity assays
- Biodistribution/Viral shedding